See below for my new policy regarding commissions
Soooo, I've been tagged by Misted-Dream
. It sounded fun, so I decided to go ahead and do it! I'm not going to tag others, though. If you'd like to do this, consider yourself TAGGED! lol (and I hereby just broke rule number 7 . . . and 8) haha!
Here are the rules -
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 10 things about themselves on their journal.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you, and create ten (10) new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5. Go to their pages and tell them you have tagged her/him.
6. No tag backs.
7. No nonsense in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you're reading this."
8. You have to tag 10 people.
1- I live on a cattle ranch.
2- I have a one year old baby girl
3- I work at home.
4- I am LDS
5- Uhhhmm. I can't think of ten things
6- My favorite color is steel blue.
7- My favorite book is Atlas Shrugged.
8-I'm a girl (it's amazing how many people don't know that).
9- My real name is Nichole but I go by Nic (It's amazing how many people on here don't know that, too)
10- I like pie
Questions for me:
1. If you had to choose, would you prefer extreme heat or extreme cold?
I've lived both, and I would definitely say extreme cold (I have lived in a house where it didn't get above 32 degrees F once). You can always put more on, but you can only take so much off. I can't stand the heat.
2. What's your favorite animal?
Hmm. Cat, probably. Then horse. I love tigers, too
3. If you could go back in time, where would you go and why?
Probably someplace in England. I've always had a fascination with British history. I love history in general (minored in it), so I would just love to visit the places and times that I've studied (as long as I don't have to live there).
4. If you could have one super power, what would it be?
ROFL. Ok, so I'm soooo stealing the answer to this one from the show "An Idiot Abroad." I would be bullshit woman. If someone's spouting bullshit, I'd swoop in and say "bullshit."
Naw, but I had to put that since I was just watching that the other day rofl! I'd probably read minds.
5. What's your favorite book genre?
Young adult fantasy and the classics.
6. What's your favorite subject in school?
History and English.
7. Thunderstorms or snow storms?
8. Who or what is your biggest inspiration?
9. What is the thing you dislike most in the world?
How petty people are and what people do to others.
10. What do you like most about yourself?
I'm strong and forgiving.
10 Questions for People I tag -
1. What is your favorite animal?
2. What is your favorite season?
3. What country do you live in? And what part of that country?
4. What is your favorite get away place?
5. If you could choose anywhere in the world to live other than where you are now, where would it be?
6. Do you do your art full time or as a hobby?
7. What's your favorite color?
8. Do you have pets?
9. Do you have any phobias?
10. Who is your favorite artist, past or present?
Commission Status: Open
but with some restrictions.
So I've given it some thought. I would like to keep doing commissions, but I'm putting some restrictions on them. First off, I'm not going to copy exact pictures anymore for people. I would love to, but I have to start doing art in my style and in ways that interest me. I will do a subject for people (like if they want a horse, etc.). YOU will have the choice of whether I do a full body or close up. I will choose the reference from there. I will choose the reference, however (and all of this IS negotiable).
I'm just so busy these days with the baby and work that I flat don't have much time for art. The good news about this, though, is that once I finish the three commissions I have going on right now, I can start submitting artwork that my watchers might be more interested in (if I even have watchers anymore, I'm so scarce on here